cal-on-off menu-on-off

Boys' School

Chlapecká škola

The Bakov school was built in two phases in 1905-7 according to the design of the Backov architect Josef Kinzl. 

The building in neorenaissance style was characterised by articulated mouldings and corner shields. In its eastern front, the niche with the busts of Comenius and Palacký are placed.

The school was a seat of the boy’s and citizen school, the education of girls took place in houses in the square and since 1919 in the old school’s building next to the church. After the school reform in 1953 the school was adapted to a mixed school for higher classes of the eight years school. In 1952 the reconstruction of the plaster was realized, which was substituted by brizolit (exterior finish with sparkling flecks of mica). 

In 1959 – 1960 the building of a 11-classes pavilion school for the 2nd grade was realised, which service started one year later. At the beginning of the school year 2000/1 a new school canteen was opened in the area of the school garden and the building of a new playground behind the building of the 2nd grade school took place.

Chlapecká škola

Chlapecká škola

 
Chlapecká škola

Chlapecká škola

 
Chlapecká škola

Chlapecká škola

 
Základní škola

Základní škola

 
 
Created 18.1.2021 11:38:53 | read 202x | magdalena.bulirova
2